When Boris Johnson announced a ‘roadmap’ out of Covid restrictions earlier this year, to be completed before the summer’s end, few could have expected the threat of new rules once again just days before Christmas.
And yet, in the past fortnight, guidance on working from home has returned, alongside reimposed rules on face masks in public settings and the acceleration of the booster jab programme.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.