Hundreds of thousands of UK workers have been affected by an apparent ransomware attack on a widely-used payroll system, just days before Christmas.
As reported widely, firms such as Boots, Sainsbury’s and Jaguar Land Rover have had their HR and payroll systems impacted by a cyber attack on Kronos, a system used to log, store and process the hours employees have worked.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.