In this member-exclusive Daily Comment piece, we look at feelings of loneliness among UK staff. It explores:
• Research from O.C. Tanner on how many UK workers often feel lonely
• A look at how the pandemic has exacerbated feelings of loneliness
• Insight on how HR can boost social connections at work to help combat this.
This piece is only available as part of our myGrapevine+ premium membership.
Looking for more? We have a wide range of other content you'll be interested in, covering everything from business best practice to the latest leadership trends, including:
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.