Reports that traces of cocaine have been found in nearly a dozen locations inside the Houses of Parliament has put the issue of workplace drug abuse, and the policies surrounding it, firmly back in the spotlight.
A Sunday Times investigation has found evidence of cocaine in 11 out of 12 lavatory locations tested in the building, it was reported this week.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.