In this member-exclusive Daily Comment piece, we look a new ban introduced by Portugal. This includes.
A look at the news surrounding Portugal’s latest work-related ban.
Insight from several legal experts about whether this ban is good and how this could benefit businesses.
Additional insight about what the implication would be if something similar was rolled out in the UK.
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership
Looking for more? We have a wide range of other content you'll be interested in, covering everything from business best practice to the latest leadership trends, including:
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.