It may only be the very beginning of November but one of the UK’s unofficial markers of the beginning of Christmas season has been released: the #johnlewisadvert.
Whilst previous years featured Excitable Edgar, Sir Elton John and a charitable campaign, this year focuses on an extraterrestrial young girl who crashes into earth, in the middle of the festive season, to find companionship and kindness from a boy who sets out to help and befriend her.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.