A new report from people analytics and consulting company, Actual Experience, has revealed organisations are becoming increasingly concerned about the impact of digital inequality on employees, as hybrid working looks set to become the new normal.
In fact, their study shows that businesses are failing to understand the digital requirements of employees; as nearly a quarter (24%) of business leaders admit they are not effective in doing so.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.