A recent YouGov survey, commissioned by Mind, suggests that one third of UK-based employees are suffering from increasingly poor mental health as a result of the pandemic.
A total of 36.7% of respondents to the survey claimed that their mental health had decreased when compared with pre-pandemic levels - proof many are struggling with the ever changing ‘new normal’.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.