A mum who was fired while on maternity leave has been awarded more £40,000 after a tribunal ruled that her employer had treated her unfairly because of her pregnancy, the Mirror has reported.
Anastassia Rodin was left “unable to feed her newborn" after losing her office job just weeks after giving birth.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.