In this member-exclusive Daily Comment piece, we spoke to KPMG International’s Head of Global People and Change Center of Excellence to discuss:
How important D&I is in crafting a great employee experience
Why KPMG is setting targets on recruiting and developing people from working class backgrounds
These insights will help HR to navigate best practice when it comes to tackling the challenges around D&I and employee experience.
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.