The number of job vacancies in the UK, having already broken historic records, has now hit a new record high, at 11million from July to September, according to reports from the Office for National statistics.
This record rise represents the largest increase in vacancies in over 20 years, with a significant volume of jobs coming from the retail and motor vehicle repair industries, the ONS stated.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.