With HR and employers having to make big decisions on whether they want to go fully remote, rollout hybrid working or get staff back to the office, there remains one big question: how can organisation engage employees in each model in a fair and successful manner.
It's the big question that informs the chat that Dan Cave, Head of Content and Michael Harper, Senior Account Manager at Blackhawk Network, have this podcast episode, which is part of a special series on engagement, benefits and reward.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.