In the last few weeks and months, the four-day week is a concept that has been hitting headlines as more nations and employers continue to look at the benefits that this reduced work week can bring.
This is why this week, Sophie Parrott, Editor of myGrapevine, sits down with Kieran Howells, Deputy Editor of Executive Grapevine Digital Media to talk about the four-day work week.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.