In this myGrapevine+ exclusive feature, we hear from Richard Harris, Chief Legal Officer at Robert Walters Group and Advita Patel, director of CommsRebel and co-founder of Leader Like Me, on:
Why it’s important for organisations to know where they stand on certain issues such as Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ+ rights
The vital balancing act between freedom of expression and employee responsibility
Knowing when to step in and when it’s inappropriate to do so
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read more...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.