In this myGrapevine+ exclusive Steve Hayes, Director of Communications at West-Midlands based social housing provider Citizen Housing, explains how:
The reinvigoration of the company’s intranet has made an enormous difference to the employee experience
An air-tight internal communication strategy is a vital aspect of employee wellbeing
How the platform ‘has been integral to embedding values and behaviours’
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read more...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.