Dating apps such as Bumble and Tinder are an intrinsic part of dating in the modern age, but could they also be useful tools for networking? According to new data from tech giant Kaspersky, the answer may be yes.
The company recently surveyed over 18,000 people from 27 countries around the globe and discovered that 66% of respondents had managed to make successful professional connections through an app specifically designed for dating.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.