With the bank holiday weekend approaching its end, many employees will be enjoying a final few hours of a well-earned extended break to help them rest and recharge.
With the events of the past 18 months, it has arguably never been more crucial for employees and HR to properly relax and recuperate so that they are ready to hit the ground running when they return for a new working week.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.