Tech giant Facebook hopes to ‘fundamentally transform the way we work’ following the unveiling of its new workplace technology, but how can HR follow suit in future-proofing their working models?
By now, the events of the past 18 months have radically transformed the people function. Zoom calls and remote working are second nature, and firms planning returns to the office are doing so on a mostly part-time basis.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.