Amazon plans to monitor how its employees use their keyboards to prevent customer data leaks, according to reports.
In confidential documents obtained by Motherboard, the global tech giant reportedly outlined plans to track the keyboard and mouse patterns of customer service employees, in a bid to catch out rogue workers or hackers from accessing customers' data.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.