An accountancy firm is eyeing up ‘a vast, untapped talent pool’ of retired and mature workers as part of a new recruitment drive, which could give valuable workplace experience and mentorship to young staff.
The Times has reported that Azets, the UK’s largest regional accountancy and business advisor to SMEs, wants to “tap into the mature jobs market to fill at least 10 per cent of its 650 job vacancies over the next year.”
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.