With rules around Covid self-isolation being further relaxed, managing workers who have been ‘pinged’ by the NHS app could present headaches for HR.
From August 16, people in England and Northern Ireland, who have had two COVID jabs, will no longer be required now to isolate for 10 days if they been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.