Deloitte has announced it is rolling out a new climate learning programme for all 330,000 of its workers across the globe.
Described as “a first-of-its-kind among major global organisations,” the company has teamed up with WWF (World Wildlife Fund) for a new programme which has been designed to “inform, challenge and inspire” workers to learn about the impacts of climate change and empower them to address climate change by making responsible choices at home and at work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.