Big brands such as Pret, McColls, John Lewis and Welcome Break are among hundreds of firms named and shamed by the Government for failing to pay workers the minimum wage.
A new Gov.uk paper has today listed 191 UK companies which broke the law on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage between 2011 and 2018.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.