Facebook has told its US employees they will not be allowed to work from its offices unless they wear a mask, CNBC has reported.
The social media giant announced the measure will apply to its entire American workforce, regardless of an employee’s vaccination status. Facebook had, however, recently also announced that all staff would also need to be vaccinated before returning to campus.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.