Whilst employee annual leave should be a chance to escape the stresses of work and take some time to recuperate, new data has suggested that some staff aren't getting the uninterrupted break they had hoped for.
In fact, new data from TextAnywhere, as reported by WalesOnline, has found that almost three-quarters of all workers have been contacted by their boss or colleagues whilst on holiday.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.