SmartRecruiters today announced it closed an £80m Series E round led by Silver Lake Waterman with participation from existing investors Insight Partners, and Mayfield Fund. The new capital brings the company’s total amount raised to £148m, with a valuation of just over £1bn.
“As the job market becomes more fluid and dynamic, companies need a competitive advantage when it comes to accessing the best talent,” said Jerome Ternynck, CEO and Founder, SmartRecruiters. “Never before has business success been so dependent on hiring success. When you have the right recruiting platform and the right people, you achieve business success.”
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.