A UK leader at Monitor Deloitte reportedly recently told junior staff that, if they wanted to be picky with work projects, they should become “millionaires, authors or bums”. This is according to a leaked internal email recently reported on by City.A.M.
In an email sent in early July, Alexander Curry, a Partner and UK Lead at Monitor Deloitte – a multinational consulting practice of Deloitte Consulting – reportedly said that junior staff members do not own their own time.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.