An employment lawyer has said that today could be a record sick day after England’s Harry Kane-inspired Euro 2020 victory against Denmark at Wembley.
For those watching Gareth Southgate’s England heroes – who go into Sunday’s final and past Denmark courtesy of an own goal and a Harry Kane penalty – they might now be nursing a sore head after nearly seven million pints were sunk last night, according to figures from hospitality organisations.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.