Matt Hancock – the now former Health Secretary – resigned from his position last month following the news that he broke social distancing rules and after an alleged affair with his aide Gina Coladangelo was exposed.
Other allegations unearthed, including by The Sunday Times, included claims that Hancock used a personal email account for Government work, which was said to include deals involving track and trace and PPE.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.