This week, Prime Minister Boris Johnson once again took to the podium inside No. 10 Downing Street to address the nation about the lifting of coronavirus restrictions in England – with there being several implications on the world of work.
In his announcement, Johnson confirmed that the current remote working order is set to end as part of the final step of the roadmap.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.