In the pandemic year, many employees have become used to working in a digital-first world as they navigate multiple stages coronavirus lockdown restrictions.
Yet, with ‘Freedom Day’ set to take place on July 19, 2021 - the date when all legal coronavirus restrictions are due to be lifted - it could see some staff returning to physical workplaces, among other things.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.