The supermarket brand Asda will allow its 4,000 head office workers to choose where they work following the lifting of coronavirus lockdown measures.
The Guardian reports that the supermarket’s Leeds and Leicester-based staff will permanently move to the new hybrid model, which has been dubbed “work where it works”.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.