Workers looking for a bit of a boost may find comfort in the occasional pack of treats, however it seems that the recent news for confectionary lovers in the UK is not looking quite so sweet.
In fact, an alleged lorry driver shortage could become a concerning prospect for sweet-toothed Brits after the confectionary manufacturer Haribo told shops that it was struggling to deliver enough bags of sweets.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.