With the Euro 2020 games now in full swing, the TUC's General Secretary has urged bosses to make flexible arrangements to enable staff to tune into the matches if they want to.
According to The Independent, Frances O’Grady, General Secretary of the TUC, said: “Millions of workers around the UK will want to cheer on their national teams in Euro 2020 – especially after the tournament was postponed last year.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.