A whopping 70% of HR directors, majority from FTSE 250 companies or organisations with over 1000 employees, are considering moving from their current roles, new data released by LACE Partners has found.
The poll of HR professionals found that the top factors motivating the senior HRD or Chief People Officer to consider leaving their roles were long-held plans to move on once reaching this stage, at 21.7%.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.