It’s been an extremely unpredictable and changeable period for those within the retail sector, however the onus has continued to fall on the HR function to ensure that learning and development plays a key role in the future of talent management.
To find out more about what this has meant for one of the UK’s most recognisable retailers Superdrug, HR Grapevine caught up with the company’s Customer & People Director, Jo Mackie.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.