After a long period of homeworking, new research from Instantprint has looked into the habits that UK employees want banned from the office post-coronavirus.
Not washing your hands after visiting the toilet (43%), heading into work with a cough or cold (37%) and air kisses (33%) topped the list of habits that Brits want banned from the workplace, according to research from the online printing firm.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.