Pride Month is celebrated every June and is a month dedicated to celebrating LGBT+ communities around the world, both in the workplace and wider society. June is the chosen month to celebrate Pride as it marks the month of the Stonewall riots.
In a previous interview with HR Grapevine, Emma Kosmin, Associate Director of Workplace Client Relationships at Stonewall, said that Pride is a good opportunity to celebrate and support LGBT+ people around the world.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.