Currently, those aged 25 and over are allowed to receive their first dose of the coronavirus vaccine, however while this is now available, individuals have the right to refuse to take the injection.
If this is the case, employers will likely have an HR headache on their hands as they try to navigate around employees who choose not to receive the jab.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.