With this week marking one year since the sad death of George Floyd, the topic of racial inequality has been thrown into the spotlight once again. It has follow on questions for how employers and HR are committing to improve equality in their workplace for the long term.
Therefore, for this week’s episode of the podcast, Sophie Parrott, Online Editor at HR Grapevine, sits down with Dan Cave, Head of Content at Executive Grapevine Digital Media to discuss whether Floyd’s death has changed racial equality in the workplace – looking at whether employers are making actual changes, or just jumping on the moment for branding, and exploring whether external accountability would be good for change. With examples from Barclays, Walmart and insight from Green Park.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.