A new report from RSA’s Matthew Taylor and Vitality has found that multiple lockdowns worsened employee physical health, mental health and caused a gap between employee and employer expectations.
Some of the key conclusions included: finding that anxiety among staff had shot up as they worry about the office return, uncovering the gap between employer and employee expectations around remote working, and noting the decline of physical activity in over a quarter of the workforce.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.