With today marking one year since the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, the topic of racial inequality has been thrown into the spotlight once again.
At the time of his death, perpetrated by now former-police officer Derek Chauvin, Black Lives Matter (BLM) protests around the world, calling for justice for Floyd, also highlighted racial inequality in both wider society and the world of business.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.