According to the latest research from the Aalto University School of Business and the University of Vaasa, companies that take their corporate responsibility to LGBT+ policies seriously yield better performance.
The research, which was conducted by Jukka Sihvonen, Assistant Professor at Aalto University School of Business along with the University of Vaasa team, looked to examine the relationship between LGBT‐friendly corporate policies and company performance, using data on 657 publicly traded US firms over the period between 2003 to 201
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.