Many organisations pride themselves on their inclusive policies, which aim to help each and every staff member bring their true selves to work.
While this needs to be focussed on due to the Equality Act 2010, which protects employees from discrimination at work such as age, sex and religion or belief, businesses also recognise that there are a number of business benefits to promoting inclusivity and equality in the workplace.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.