Last week Boris Johnson and the UK Government confirmed that, as part of the next phase of easing restrictions, a select few countries such as Iceland and Australia would be placed on a travel ‘green list’, meaning UK citizens wouldn’t have to isolate upon return.
However, the Government this week confirmed that, whilst countries such as Spain and Germany are currently on an ‘amber list’, meaning travel is discouraged, EU citizens will not be detained or refused entry to the UK if they are coming to Britain for a job interview.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.