Employers may offer their staff various benefits that relate to their business. For example, Pets at Home allows its employees to take ‘Peternity Leave’ if they have a new dog or cat to settle in, while accommodation provider Airbnb gives each employee £1,400 upon joining the company that they can spend on, in more usual times, travelling the world.
Yet, one boss is making headlines with her not-quite-usual-HR way of allowing staff to take some time for them and let off steam.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.