Kellogg’s UK has announced that 2021 will mark the 18th year of implementing the cereal brand’s Summer Hours Scheme.
Running from May to September, the scheme allows staff the chance to down tools at 12pm on a Friday for office-based staff, or another preferable day of the week for its field sales team, provided that they have completed their allocated hours.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.