Yesterday, the Queen made her 67th appearance in the House of Lords, to deliver her speech to parliament outlining around 30 new bills that the Government intends to pass into law within the opening session – the previous Government session having concluded in April.
Whilst many of the 30 proposed bills identified by the Queen focussed on economic and post-pandemic recovery, some of the bills highlighted areas that will have a significant impact on working life and HR’s remit.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.