Almost half (49%) of UK office workers have claimed they have felt a lack of personal motivation due to being forced to work from home over the past year.
According to the Supporting Your Remote Workforce in 2021 and Beyond report, commissioned by smart locker provider Velocity Smart Technology, one in four UK workers stated that they have been less productive working remotely since the crisis, with 29% citing that productivity has improved over the past 12 months.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.