Employers and the economy could be left reeling as new data shows that many furloughed staff are considering quitting current roles for jobs that don't utilise their skillsets to the fullest.
Research from NTT DATA UK has revealed that almost eight in ten (79%) people on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) are considering applying for roles below their skill level if they can’t return to their current job.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.